How to Apply
How to Apply
Applications for the 2021 Ramsay Postgraduate Scholarships are now closed.
Applications for 2022 will open next February.
To express your interest in the 2022 Scholarships email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about an existing application, please email us at email@example.com
In the application you will need to:
- Provide evidence of Australian citizenship (or permanent residency)
- Provide evidence that you have been accepted into one or more of the graduate programs for which you have applied, for 2021 start. List up to three. If you are enrolling in a research program, you will also need to include your research proposal.
- Provide an academic summary of your career to date (institutions and degrees obtained), including certified transcripts and awards
- Provide a 2-page CV (including work experience, community service and leadership, and other noteworthy non-academic activities)
- Address the selection criteria and describe your future goals
- Provide contact details of three referees. Your referees will only be contacted in the event you are shortlisted for interview. At least one of the referees must be able to speak about your academic ability.