How to Apply
How to Apply
Applications open until 31 March 5pm AEDT
Step 1: May-Dec 2022: Express your interest in the Ramsay Postgraduate Scholarship by emailing: email@example.com
Step 2: Sep 2022 – Jan 2023: Commence and finalise your application for overseas study with the relevant institution. In your Ramsay application, you will be able to list up to three institutions at which you’ve been offered a place.
Step 3: 1 Feb – 31 March 2023: Open an account in the application portal on or after Feb 1 and commence your application. Applications close on 31 March.
In the application you will need to:
- Provide evidence of Australian citizenship (or permanent residency)
- Provide evidence that you have been accepted into one or more of the graduate programs for which you have applied, for 2023 start. List up to three. If you are enrolling in a research program, you will also need to include your research proposal.
- Provide an academic summary of your career to date (institutions and degrees obtained), including certified transcripts and awards
- Provide a 2-page CV (including work experience, community service and leadership, and other noteworthy non-academic activities)
- Address the selection criteria and describe your future goals
- Provide contact details of three referees. Your referees will only be contacted in the event you are shortlisted for interview. At least one of the referees must be able to speak about your academic ability.