How to Apply
How to Apply
Apply now for The Ramsay Postgraduate Scholarships 2021
Applications are open.
To register and begin an application, click here.
Applications close on March 31.
Step 1: May-Dec 2020: Express your interest in the Ramsay Postgraduate Scholarship by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Sep 2020 – Jan 2021: Commence and finalise your application for overseas study with the relevant institution. In your Ramsay application, you will be able to list up to three institutions at which you’ve been offered a place.
Step 3: 1 Feb – 31 March 2021: Open an account in the application portal on or after Feb 1 and commence your application. Applications close on 31 March. In the application you will need to:
- Provide evidence of Australian citizenship (or permanent residency)
- Provide evidence that you have been accepted into one or more of the graduate programs for which you have applied, for 2021 start. List up to three.
- Provide an academic summary of your career to date (institutions and degrees obtained), including certified transcripts and awards
- Provide a summary of work experience, community service and leadership, and other noteworthy non-academic activities
- Address the selection criteria and future goals
- Provide contact details of three referees. Referees will submit their references independently of the applicant. At least one of the referees must be able to speak about your academic ability.